Houston DWI Lawyer – Over 400 cases dismissed
Don’t let your DWI case be handled by just any attorney. The lawyers at Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. have handled cases in the Greater Houston area for over 20 years. The firm has limited its practice to criminal law and more specifically, to defending persons accused of Driving While Intoxicated and other alcohol related offenses. Over 90% of the firm’s practice is devoted to defending DWI, DUI, BWI, Intoxication Assault and Intoxication Manslaughter charges against both adults and minors. Our attorneys are licensed to practice criminal law in all Texas Courts as well as most federal courts in the State of Texas.
Choosing the Best DWI Attorney in Houston to handle your case
When choosing a Houston DWI lawyer, your attorney’s experience is extremely important. Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. has experienced criminal defense lawyers and staff to help you through the entire process and all aspects of your case. In order to mount a serious attack on the Government’s case, your lawyer should have the necessary training, skills and trial experience to challenge the Government. Over the years Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. have successfully obtained a high number of dismissals, “Not Guilty” verdicts and reductions to lesser charges. Our goal and priority is to permanently keep a conviction off of your record.
Call today for a Free Consultation with an Experienced Attorney!
Call us Today and schedule an appointment to come into our law office for a free case evaluation with our experienced attorneys. Our goal is to educate you on your rights and answer all of your questions. We guarantee you will receive more information than you ever expected regarding your charge in Houston.
How to get a Case Dismissed or Reduced?
Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. guarantees that every case we handle will be thoroughly investigated for any and all potential flaws in the Government’s case. The Government is required to show that:
- The arresting officer had a valid reason to stop you or come in contact with you,
- The arresting officer had probable cause to arrest you,
- The officer giving field sobriety tests was properly trained,
- The field sobriety tests were given correctly,
- The equipment used by the officer was working properly,
- The person operating the equipment was certified in the use of the equipment,
- The equipment was in working order at the time of its use, and;
- The machine did what it was suppose to do
- The person charged was intoxicated.
- The person charged was actually “operating” a motor vehicle
Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. has successfully defended hundreds of cases, drunk driving charges and other alcohol related offenses. Our goal from the beginning of your case is to get your case dismissed. We understand the importance of keeping a DWI/DUI off of your record. We have obtained numerous “not guilty” verdicts and had even more cases dismissed. OUR RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!
Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. handles the following types of Alcohol related Offenses:
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Driving Under the Influence
- DWI with child passenger
- Boating While Intoxicated – BWI
- Drivers License Hearings
- Public Intoxication
- Administrative License Revocation – ALR
- Suspensions and hearings from Drunk Driving
- Felony DWI
- Intoxication Assault
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Failure to Stop and Give Information (FSGI)
- Failure to Stop and Render Aid (FSRA)
- Hit and Run
Located in Houston, Texas, Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C. serves clients throughout Houston, Galveston, Sugar Land, Pasadena, The Woodlands, League City, Conroe, Pearland, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond and Angleton, and throughout Texas. Counties we practice in: Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Montgomery County, Brazoria County and all other counties in the State of Texas